Ajai Alai Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Training
Lead International Trainers:
Sat Sarbat Kaur Khalsa & Satmukh Singh Khalsa
Devpreet, Hartej & Siri Hari
- Immerse yourself into the science of Kundalini Yoga and acquire the competencies to use this systemic and holistic technology.
- Connect to a lineage of yogis whose teachings are from a thousand years Himalayan tradition.
- Create or strengthen your inner reference point from where you grow and teach.\
- Develop trust and intuition to be able to hold a space of teachings
- Learn how to transmit Kundalini Yoga: responsibility of the Teacher and required qualities
- Experience a personal transformative process within a group.
This 200 hr Teacher Certification Program is approved by the Kundalini Research Institute
- Yogic philosophy and roots of Kundalini Yoga
- Oriental physiology: the 10 bodies, the 8 chakras, the 5 pranas
- The Mind and its 81 facets, pranayama, meditation & science of mantras
- Humanology: yogic lifestyle, life cycles, health & diet
- Yogic and Western anatomy
- Kundalini Yoga postures and dynamic of the kriyas
- Preparation of a class, communication & pedagogy
- Spiritual path and the role of the Teacher
Who this training is for:
This training will qualify you as a Level 1 certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher but is also open to all who wish to deepen their Kundalini Practice and connection with their true self.
MODULE 1: FOUNDATION:
May 1 – 7 : 7 days residential, Sydney, Vincentia Beach House (Local Trainers)
MODULE 2 – 5 ELEMENTS:
October 24 – 31 : 8 days residential, Sydney, Mangrove Yoga (International Trainers)
MODULE 3 – SELF:
December 1 – 2 : 2 days non residential, Sydney Metro(Local Trainers)
April 11 – 14 : 4 days residential Melbourne (International Trainers)
Early-bird Special: $5,030 ($3,050 training fees + $1,980 accommodation & food)
$1,300 Registration before March 30, 2018, $2,030 before April 30, 2018; $900 before June 30, 2018; $800 before August 30, 2018.
Full price: $5,380 ($3,400 training fees + $1,980 accommodation & food)
$1,300 in registration; $2,480 before January 5, 2018; $800 before May 5, 2018; $800 before August 5, 2018
Instalment payment option: $5,620 ($3,640 training fees per module + $1,980 accommodation & food)
$1,300 in registration; $1080 before January 5, 2018; $1,080 before March 5, 2018; $1080 before June 5 2018, 1,080 before August 5, 2018
OR Price per Module: $1,900 ($1,300 in registration; rest before March 30 2018)
For more information or to reserve your spot visit contact: HARTEJ (Enza Deluca) 0414663484 firstname.lastname@example.org