- Release of Liability. Yoga students acknowledge and agree that the practice of yoga includes inherent risks and that his/her attendance at the Studio is contingent upon execution of an Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risks and Release of Liability Agreement.
- Modification. This Agreement may only be modified by the mutual written agreement of both parties hereto. No oral statement shall in any manner modify or otherwise affect the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Refund Policy. Contract Agreements, Classes, Workshops, and all other purchases made at Soul Flow Yoga are non refundable and non transferable.
- Class Schedule. The class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
- Respect. All students of the studio must be mindful of others and the studio while practicing at Soul Flow Yoga. Respect for your fellow yogi is at the core of our ethos and we expect everyone who enters the studio to treat others non-judgementally and with respect, care and compassion.
- Punctuality. Students are to arrive prior to studio commencement time. If you’re new to the studio, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to register. To not disrupt the flow of our classes, we expect those who commence a class stay until the end.
- Unlimited Access to Classes. Member shall, upon payment of the Membership Dues set forth below, have unlimited access to yoga classes offered by Soul Flow Yoga at its studio located at Level 2, Suite 12, 51 Spring Street, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022.
- Rolling contract. All memberships constitute a rolling contract with Soul Flow Yoga.
- Membership Hold. Members may put membership on hold for a maximum of 8 weeks after 2 weeks of continued payment of dues. This option will only be rewarded when requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum hold period is 2 weeks. If the Membership Hold period is longer than 2 weeks in duration, the Member will be charged the day after the Hold ends, and the days not used during this period will be added on to the next period.
- Cooling off Period for Cancellation. A cooling off period of 48 Hours from time of purchase is applicable to membership purchases. Written notification of cancellation within cooling off period must be emailed to Soul Flow Yoga at email@example.com. Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Cancellation within this time period will incur a $66 administration fee.
- Soul Flow Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
- Further terms and conditions apply. Please see contract agreements upon Member registration.
Soul Flow Yoga reserves the right to exclude people from the studio should these rules be routinely not adhered to. Be open, have fun and above all practice each class mindfully and with intent.
Thank you from Soul Flow Yoga.